Pictorial works for a wide array of applications: Children's books, school textbooks, websites, games, corporate ID... the possibilities are as vast as the imagination.
Infuse sympathy and originality to your project with an original character. Institutional/corporate mascots, learning buddies, promotion allies... The possibilities are infinite.
- Client's requirements brief
- Text description of: physical and psychological image, personality, traits, etc.
- Audience targeting: Uses and applications
- Reference gathering
- Creation of sketches
- Sending preliminar sketches to client for approval
- Creation of model sheet(s) with approved character design(s)
- High-quality final rendering of designs and creation of deliverables
Comics Pages and Stories
Spread your message or story across with the popular resource of sequential art. Ideal for learning modules, school textbooks, entertainment, publicity (and of course, to tell great stories).
- A script, with precise profiles of the characters, scenes, story arcs and happenings involved in the story. Both the story's total development outline and client's editions and agreements are laid out here. This is probably the most important component of the deliverable. (See an example)
- Technical skill and domain of drawing and appropriate tools. Comics can be done traditionally (pencils, paper and inks) or preferably in digital form to ease on speed and deliverables.
- Sense of pacing, management of space, and above all, passion to tell a story. 🙂